cleaning service

Carpet and rug cleaning

There's no pile too thick and no rug too dirty for our dedicated cleaning staff to tackle. If you have a rug or carpet emergency then we are only a phone call away.

Want to find out what we do to clean your carpets and rugs? Just click here.

Upholstery cleaning

With our dedicated team we offer the same excellent quality work to all of your upholstery cleaning needs. We go to great lengths to remove stains and clear dirt without harming the colours of your fabrics.

Click here to see what we do.

Other services

We offer five dedicated, specialist services with our cleaning operations:

  • Stain removal
  • Allergy treatments
  • Insect and dust mite removal
  • Odour removal
  • Flame retardant treatment
    Click here to see what they can offer to you.
    vacuum

    Find out how we can help you by calling 0800 525 112

    Welcome

    Abbey Cleaning Services is a small, family run business specialising in intensive home cleaning since 1983. We provide a trustworthy, polite, professional and, above all, experienced service and pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality.

    Upon surveying our customers we have found that 98% of our business comes through recommendation with only the other 2% through our advertising.

    Why not find out why just so many of our customers recommend us to their friends, neighbours and colleagues by calling 01322 382 543.

    Share by: